Having trouble with TABS? Here are some known bugs and questions.
I haven't gotten the email!
The email is most likely in your spam or promotions folder. In the unlikely event it isn't there please go to this link.
What do I do when I've downloaded TABS?
- Go to the folder (usually located in downloads)
- Right click the file and left click on the option that says: "Extract All"
- When the dialog pops up, left click on the "Extract button"
- The TABS download folder should now be extracted and the folder should open, if not, open it manually.
- Open the executable by double clicking the file with the red dude as the icon.
Where is the first person point of view?
There is no first person POV in the open Alpha but will most likely be added to the final game.
TABS is pink/purple/dark!
You most likely have to update your graphic drivers!
If you have windows, you may have to install the latest version of DirectX, more information about that here.
Do you have a full control list?
Up, down: q, e, space, control
Slowmotion: left mouse click
Place units: left mouse click
Remove units: right mouse click
Show grid: control
Why doesn't TABS work on my phone/tablet/other device?
The open Alpha is only available for PC and Mac at the moment.
And if all else fails: